I've got it and both my poor kids have hay fever. Still, we couldn't resist getting outside yesterday afternoon to enjoy the weather. I gave Jack the option of going to the park or playing in our back yard and he picked our back yard. All he talked about when leaving the zoo was playing on the zoo playground. That area stays packed, which I can't believe considering there are all these cool animals to see, but even my kid is more impressed by the play equipment than anything. Anyways, it was then that I promised him a trip to the park on Monday and he took that to mean it would be a trip to the zoo park. When he found out different, he decided to play in his own back yard. I had a lot of fun playing with my camera some more until Jack objected.
This is such a Jack face. He was upset with one of the dogs for taking the stick out of his hand.
Another great Jack face - he then decided it was a fun game of keep-away with the dogs and the sticks.
1 comment:
hay fever is hitting us hard over here. we're all miserable.
Jack's mad face is hysterical!
Post a Comment