Okay, Courtney Noffsinger, I'll humor you. When I saw Courtney tagged me to post what I would like to be doing in 10 years, I thought to myself "Yeah right, I hardly have time to blog as it is", but since I'm catching up tonight anyways, what the heck?
Cannot even think about Jack and Marshall being 12 and 10. Sounds like such a fun time in their lives full of activities and friends, but also sounds too close to them leaving me for college and the real world. I hope my sister and Luke have a houseful of nieces for me to spoil since my life is filled with boys and I really hope they live close to Memphis. It's a waste of space to say that I hope my parents live closer because I know they'll never leave Paris and honestly, it wouldn't feel like home if I were to visit them anywhere but Paris. I hope to still be working for the same company because I absolutely LOVE my job and while I'd like to continue working part time, I think I'll probably try to increase my hours once the boys go to school. I love where we live, so as long as the area stays nice, I wouldn't mind still being here in 10 years in this exact same house. I hope we're traveling with the boys to places they'll never forget and want to someday take their own families. Most of all, I hope we're all still happy and healthy! All in all, as hard as my life seems right now, there's not much I would change as time goes by.
1 comment:
Thanks for humoring me! I enjoyed reading it!
Post a Comment