The boys really enjoy taking their bath together and it's so much easier on us! Jack loves to play with the bubbles and Marshall doesn't seem to mind. These pictures were taken the week Marshall turned 7 months and the wheels are already turning in my head on how I'm going to frame them for their bathroom. My how time flies. Marshall is now creeping, which is really all Jack ever did, but Marshall seems to be trying to get his lower body off the ground to actually crawl. He still manages to get everywhere he wants to go just fine. Just last week he started saying "Mom" and "Mama". I'm not sure he's actually calling me when he says it, but Jack said "Dada" long before "Mama", so I'll take it! He's taking 2-3 naps per day and his naps have finally started to come back around to 1-1 1/2 hours. Most nights he sleeps 10-11 hours. He's nursing or taking 5-7 ounces from a bottle 4 times/day and he's just about worked his way through all of the second stage foods. He takes a sippy cup, but mostly just chews on it and just last week I started him on apple juice. Reflux is hanging around for now, so he's still on Prevacid, but I'm going to attempt to cut that back soon. His personality is really starting to develop. He's still either hot or cold. He can go from laughing to screaming in seconds and is starting to fight his brother over toys as best he can. Boy what an interesting future we have coming with these two!
2 comments:
Goodness, they're both getting so big and handsome.
if i show these to kate, she's going to want bubbles!
Post a Comment