Friday, July 16, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Jack took swimming lessons again this year.  He was so close to swimming last year that I couldn't wait to see what would happen.  This year's teacher didn't allow parents to stay.  She said the kids performed better that way and I can definitely see how.  We could come and watch the last 5 minutes of every class and then the last class the kids performed for us.  Jack did great!  He swam by himself both on his stomach and his back and showed us what he would do in case he ever fell in a pool.  I can't wait to practice these skills and watch my little boy become a little fish!  Here is my laid back kid with the rest of the class.  Everyone else was constantly being reprimanded for getting off the steps, but not Jack.  He was content just laying back and enjoying the show.

No comments: