Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Whatcha doin, Bubba?

I took this picture the other night after I got Marshall out of the tub and Jack was still in there playing.  He didn't pull himself up, but he held his own pretty well.  I call him nosy rosy because he's constantly in Jack's business.  He is 8 months today and since my last post about him at 8 months a few days ago, he's cut another tooth.  I also took a few videos of him creeping that I wanted to share.  There are 3 and none of them individually really show how well he's getting around.  He was really moving until I got out my phone to shoot the video and then wouldn't you know he found something he was interested in and stopped.  Excuse pantless Jack.  He had just gotten up from a nap and I hadn't even switched his pull-up for underwear yet.  Truth be known, he stays pantless most of the time.

This next video is probably my favorite of the 3 because it truly shows the relationship between these 2 brothers.  I love how Marshall is crawling and then all of a sudden a ball is launched at his head.  Jack appears and sits on him then kisses him.  Ahhhh...my life!


1 comment:

liz said...

it's going to be crazy when marshall starts walking and all FOUR of them are on 2 feet!