Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Randoms

Just a couple of good shots of my boys I wanted to share.  Marshall is so much happier now that he can get to where he wants to go.  If we leave the room, we hear him coming after us.
Jack picks his brother up a little more than we're comfortable with, but so far he hasn't dropped him.  I do have a few funny Jack stories.  My sister was getting a massage this week for her wedding and was explaining it to Jack.  She said "It's kind of like they're tickling my back." and he replied "Are they going to tickle your goober too, MiMi?"  I was reading him the zoo magazine and it said there is a female orangutan on loan as part of a breeding program.  I explained to Jack that breeding means they are going to try to make a baby.  Saturday when we were at the zoo, he pointed to almost every animal and said "Look!  They're making babies!"

No comments: