Here's where the real fun began and no one at that reception had more fun than my little boy. Jack was on the dance floor the entire night and when I say the entire night, I'm talking the child walked off the dance floor, excuse me, the STAGE, at 11 pm when the band stopped playing. Yes, he ended the night on the stage with the band, his mama and his aunt Emily. I only wish someone had a picture of that. These pictures don't require much commentary, so I'll just post them and let you enjoy. I only have 1 video of Jack dancing taken by a cell phone of one of Mom's co-workers. It's a little dark, but it's the best I've got.
The Jostes' made the trip from Lakeland.
Jack and Miss Taylor Townsend
Riley and Jack
I have to say I was pretty proud to be this sweet baby's mommy too. He sat through the entire ceremony without a peep. However, his daddy is worn out from wrestling him through it.
The rematch of cousin Dani and Luke
It was a great time! My text from Emily said "It was perfect!" and that pretty much sums it up!
3 comments:
love the cake, love the dresses, love emily's dress, love the ringbearer. everything looks amazing! and looks like you had fun!
yes...amazing & gorgeous! gotta love a paris wedding!!! thanks for sharing!!!
these pics of luke are making me pee my pants!!
Post a Comment