Emily's and Luke's wedding week was here and gone before we knew it! It seems like just yesterday they were engaged. I took this picture of the happy couple the day before the wedding on their way to get their marriage license. They joked that they looked like they were dressed for The Grove.
Luckily, I was able to take off all week, so the boys and I spent the whole week in Paris enjoying the festivities. Travis was out of town for work, so I had both kids and wasn't able to get as many pictures as I wanted. One night I went out for Mexican and margaritas with Emily and some other girls, another night we went swimming at the Hampton Inn with the families. It was a great week spent with great people that we'll always remember as much as the day itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment