I swear every picture I took of these two together over the weekend was perfect, however, the one below is probably my favorite. This little boy loves his MiMi and Luke as much as anybody.
Jack and Margaret Claire were partners in crime. While he agreed to hold her hand during the recessional, he stated he wanted to walk down the aisle by himself. After he practiced, there was no doubt in my mind he would do it for the wedding.The neatest thing about the night to me was Emily's and Luke's gift to my parents. I was in on it, but I still enjoyed watching them open it and discover what she had done for them. She gave them 2 tickets to the Florida v/s Alabama game in Tuscaloosa, complete with a hotel room, t-shirts and shakers. The funny thing to me was that Daddy didn't really cry when he gave Emily away, but he lost it when he opened his Bama tickets.
No comments:
Post a Comment