I know I posted a story last year about the bully in Jack's class, but I can't find that post to save my life. We preached to Jack over and over not to let him pick on him. Stand up to him. Hit him back and we'll talk to the teacher if you get in trouble. Well, Jack did stand up to him last year and we were so proud! Shortly after, the kid left the school and all was well with the class. Well, this year, he's back, so talks have resumed about how to handle him. Apparently, it has sunk in. I just got this text from Alesia. I'm omitting the kid's name for obvious reasons, but you get the point.
Btw jack hit bully over the head with a big rubber fish. He got his star lowered. He told me that bully said war and so he hit him. He apologized.
That has to be the funniest thing I've read all day! I will have a talk with Jack tonight, but it sure did give me a good laugh today.
No comments:
Post a Comment