Jack was invited to Scott's birthday party the Saturday of 4th of July weekend. Scott is a school friend and his mom and I were room mothers together this year, so we've had a few play dates at Scott's house. They put in a brand new pool this spring, so it was a Cars 2 themed pool party with a few preschool friends. Here's Jack playing with his blow-out.


Here are the party guests together, left to right - Hudson, Palmer, Scott and Jack.

Jack gave Scott a sprinkler that shoots balls out the top with the water. It was a huge hit with the boys. One would put a kink in the hose while the others put the balls in and then the kink would be let out, someone would get sprayed in the face and so the story goes. I love watching these kids play together. They're really developing good friendships and I'm going to be so sad at the end of this school year when they all go their separate ways for kindergarden.
No comments:
Post a Comment