On November 21st, my baby turned 3. I guess it's time I quit calling him my baby. This year it landed the day before Thanksgiving, but next year it will be on the holiday. Marshall didn't mind. This just gave him multiple occasions to celebrate and you'll see why on my Thanksgiving post.
Travis and I were both off on Marshall's birthday, so we started off with birthday pancakes and gifts and then the boys played the rest of the day while Travis and I loaded up for the long weekend in Paris/Martin. From us, Marshall got a rocket ship.
And Play Doh galore, both of which were a big hit with both boys.
Late in the afternoon, we decided to load up and head north for the holiday where the celebration continued at Sissy and Big Big's house. Sissy had a cake made and we sang and once again, Marshall got to blow out candles.
Life is always better with family around.






No comments:
Post a Comment