The Vz great-grandkids on Thanksgiving night. I believe this is the first picture of all 7 together. In order from bottom to top, left to right - Boyd (6 months), Jack (5 1/2), Marshall (3), Aiden (almost 4), Andie (2 1/2), Riley (almost 7) and Audrey at the top (2 1/2). What a fun, well-behaved crew they were that night!
It isn't a Vz holiday without activities. Lulu did a turkey cookie craft with the kids.
And Mom got a pinata for Marshall's birthday.
I think I mentioned before that Marshall's birthday was the day before Thanksgiving. Well, none of his Vz cousins were able to make it to his party, so we celebrated that night with another cake and more singing!
And Mom got a pinata for Marshall's birthday.
I think I mentioned before that Marshall's birthday was the day before Thanksgiving. Well, none of his Vz cousins were able to make it to his party, so we celebrated that night with another cake and more singing!
And probably his favorite gift of all - a big ole gun (his exact words were "Look, I got a big ole gun!").
Jack received his first shot gun from my Vz family on his first birthday. We thought it was fitting that Marshall have his own as well and he was so excited! I wish I had video of his reaction, but all the kids were tearing open the gift before I could get my camera. He immediately went to Big Big and asked to watch a hunting show. Every since then he is constantly telling us what he's going to shoot - deer, ducks, geese, big mean kitty cats and even big mean people have made the list. Watch out world when Marshall starts hunting!
Cousin Reese came to visit.
It was just a great night spent with family.
Cousin Reese came to visit.
It was just a great night spent with family.







No comments:
Post a Comment