Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day at Home

Merry Tantrum - this is the scene that unfolded as soon as we got home Christmas Eve night.  While it took awhile to get the boys in the bed, it only took minutes to get them to sleep.
I love pictures of the tree with presents under it...
Santa's spread before the tornado hits...
And the boys gifts before they are torn into.
Jack woke up first and we quietly put together a puzzle ball he received in his stocking  I say quietly both because Marshall was still asleep and once I got up I realized that I had no voice.












Marshall's big gift was a train table from Mommy and Daddy to go with the train set left by Santa.
Jack's Christmas was full of Lego City Gold Mine sets.  There were 5 boxes in total and I have to say that I enjoyed the process as much as the boys.  However, Marshall has managed to demolish just about everything we put together, so I'll be enjoying that process once again I'm sure.
Marshall got a John Deere Lego set from Papa D and Judy that we started putting together.  He was more interested in getting in on Jack's building than doing his own, but he was very proud when one of his got put together.

Once again, we spent our day and night in p.j.'s and the boys ended their Christmas night playing Kinect.
I'll close my Christmas posts with my absolute favorite holiday picture of the boys of all times.  It was another great Christmas gone by too fast.

No comments: