What did I do at night while they were gone you might wonder? Well, Travis and I did go out to eat, which was a first without kids in a long time. We also rented a movie, but after the movie was over and Travis went to bed, I didn't twiddle my thumbs. No, I worked on Marshall's John Deere Lego set that he had no desire to put together himself, but kept asking me when it was going to be put together. I told you I enjoyed it! I'm no good at sending the kids off.
On Friday while at work, I received these pictures from Dad. I guess they got stir crazy, so Big Big loaded them up and took them riding around. Dad used to take me riding around all of the time when I was little. They went to the refuge and saw ducks and Jack requested to go to the Paris Bass Pro, so they visited Sissy's work instead. The funny thing about these pictures was that Jack insisted on wearing his Tennessee hat that he had insisted on bringing to my parents' house. If you know Dad, there is no orange at our house and he was disturbed that Marshall didn't bring his Alabama hat, so he put one of his on him to balance it out.



1 comment:
You are brave... My dad couldn't handle one kid, much less two. And your dad did the right thing with the hat.
Post a Comment