We left home the Friday before Christmas for a long weekend celebrating the holiday in Northwest TN. Would you believe I forgot my camera? All of the pictures you're seeing are from my phone and not the best, but at least we have something to document the occasion. Our first stop was Martin to celebrate with Travis's family. Their big gift in Martin was an XBox 360 with Kinect. At the time, I don't think they realized just how awesome this gift was, but the entire family has realized it now as it has become part of our daily routine. Also notice the boys' John Deere sweatshirts that they got as gifts and had to put on ASAP, along with Jack's Tennessee hat.
Lite Brix were also a big gift that Lindsey and I had the pleasure of assembling that night. They are cool, but a pain in the rear very challenging to put together.








No comments:
Post a Comment