Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jack and his markers

I think I mentioned in my Christmas post that my parents got Jack an easel. It has a roll of paper and also a chalkboard, so he got crayons, chalk, and markers to go with it. Tonight we broke out the markers.
Need I say more? Probably not, but I will anyways. In this picture, I had just gotten Jack out of the bathtub and I ran to switch out the laundry before getting him dressed for bed. In that short minute, he managed to find his blue marker, get the top off, and mark on his face and chest. This was the best shot I got of it. He giggled when I showed him what he had done in the mirror.

2 comments:

liz said...

you need to get the color wonder ones like we have. we wouldn't be able to use them on his easel, unless there are clips where you could attach the book. but it would save you a lot of future messes.

Courtney said...

Hee hee heeee......