Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pajama Day

As a first-time mother, all the firsts are still very exciting. Today was Jack's first pajama day at school. As soon as the January calendars were released and I saw that today was a scheduled pajama day, I started my search for the perfect pair. I had about given up until last weekend my mom and sister were in Nashville shopping and they found them. Apparantly, first-time grandmothers and first-time aunts are also very excited about these firsts because they overnighted these pajamas to me on Monday, so we would be guaranteed to get them before pajama day. They paid more for the shipping than for the pajamas, but I have to say it was well worth it. Jack looked like a little doll in his "Little Handy Man" pajamas, so of course, I had to post a picture. February calendars came out Tuesday and there's another pajama day scheduled for the end of February. Not sure that the second pajama day will be as exciting as the first, but we'll see what we can find. I also need to mention that these pajamas are size 3T and they fit perfectly. My 19-month old little hoss is wearing 3T.

No comments: