Monday, August 24, 2009

8/24/09 Morning Funny

Our morning routine is when Jack gets up he goes potty then I fix his breakfast and stick him in front of the tv while I finish getting ready. This morning he ate 5 mini muffins and I was happy because this year his class doesn't get a snack until after their afternoon nap, so he doesn't eat between breakfast and lunch. On the way to school he says to me "Mommy, I wanna eat." and I said "Well, maybe you can have a snack with Ms. Alesia's class.". Alesia and I have learned the best way to handle Jack in the mornings at school is for me to take him to her and let her take him to class. He doesn't cry when I leave him with her and although he still cries for her when she leaves him in his new class, at least she can be there to see him happy later in the day. Her class eats a snack first thing, so sometimes he gets one too. Anyways, he repeats himself "Mommy, I wanna eat." and I say "Jack, how in the world are you still that hungry after 5 mini muffins?" and he replies "Max ate them.".

No comments: