My cousins C.T., Jennifer and Riley came for a visit on their way to Mississippi to visit Jennifer's dad. On a whim, they decided to spend Thursday night with us and take the kids to the zoo on Friday. Jack was thrilled to have Riley here and I think she told her mama all day Thursday that she wanted to go to Jack's house. I don't think either of them realize how far they live from each other. They are getting to be so much fun together even though they have their typical toddler moments. Here they are eating breakfast. Riley asked for another hat to ride the rocking horse with since we only have one cowboy hat. I told her we had plenty of Bob the Builder hats and she wore it all morning. Riley is a picky eater. I went for donuts, but she preferred chicken for breakfast. You can tell Jack took care of the donuts for her.
I had to have a closeup of Jack's chocolate handlebars mustache.

Here are one of the few pictures I got of them both looking at the camera. It was hot, but both kids were on the go and we zoomed through the whole zoo in under 3 hours. That's a record for us!

This isn't a very good picture of the kids. Neither of them were too impressed by this at all, but I sure was. It's the first time I've ever seen those gorillas this up close and personal.

No comments:
Post a Comment