Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sissy!

My mother turned 50 on Saturday, so we all drove into Paris to celebrate. We had her convinced that just the family was going to the Big Apple in Murray for dinner, but little did she know that Emily and I along with our two aunts, Lucretia and Amy, had planned a surprise party at Duke and Lucretia's rental house in Puryear. Everyone had a ball, but no one had more fun than Jack! He danced all over the place telling my uncle Andy to "Do more!" every time a song went off. Here is Jack with the birthday girl.

Here are some action shots of Jack dancing. I wish I had videoed, but didn't think about it.

Here I am with the star of the show after he had tested out the cupcakes.

Mom, Emily and I

Lucretia, Mom and Amy, who act more like sisters than in-laws

Mom and Sara Martin, who was like a second mom to me growing up

C.T. (my cousin), Mom and Duke (Mom's oldest brother)

1 comment:

HayesFamilyHappenings said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY! It looks like you had a wonderful birthday party! Jack is such a funny boy.