We headed back to Paris for Jack's second Fish Fry. This is the night we arrived. Harrison Steedly has moved behind Mom and Dad and I swear he's their 3rd grandson. Harrison's grandmother and Mom are best friends. In fact, she planned our wedding and she's planning Emily's, so Mom and Dad were thrilled when Adam, Rachel and Harrison moved in. We did not plan the outfits. Both boys just so happened to have them on.
Marshall was pretty sick from the cold and ear infection, so he had to sit out the parade, but Jack, Big Big, MiMi and I met up with the Veazey and Overbey family and had a ball!
Big Big + Adam Steedly = TROUBLE...this is the first Fish Fry parade I ever remember my daddy attending. Anything for the grandkids!
The forecast was rain and more rain, so that afternoon Mom, MiMi, Marshall and I took Jack to the carnival. He loved the rides and I even rode one with him - the tiltawhirl. I was still spinning the next day!
All those horses and Jack wanted to sit on a bench on the carousel.
Snotty nose and all, Marshall was a trooper!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Marshall is already!
Post a Comment