When Susan Myrick Marshall texted Tuesday night telling us Memphis Chi O's that she was coming to town Thursday night and asked if we wanted to do dinner, it didn't take long to get something planned. I'm ashamed to say that Lindsey and Judith only live 10-15 minutes from me, but I haven't seen either of them in months. It's been almost 2 years since I've seen Susan. I know all the major events that take place in these girls' lives, but I know nothing about their day-to-day encounters. After tonight, I think we all feel a little more in touch. Girl time is good for the soul! They all came to my house because the thought of taking both of my kids out to dinner gave me an anxiety attack. Lindsey and Taylor arrived first and we were so excited to see Jack finally accept Taylor as a playmate.
Once again, Marshall watched from the sidelines.
Taylor went home with her daddy before Judith arrived with her kids. They played well together and we definitely have to do it again!
Susan was a big hit with my kids. Marshall was in bed before I got the camera out, but I managed to snap a few shots of her with two of the others. Jack told her he didn't want her to go.
Even Marley climbed into her lap before she left.
1 comment:
i am so sad i couldn't be there but thanks for calling to share the gossip:) me and kail will have to make a trip soon!
Post a Comment