Good morning, Marshall! These moments are few and far between, but thank goodness for cell phone technology allowing me to capture them when they do occur! Isn't it just terrible that I can't find where I took a picture of Marshall on his 5 month birthday? Instead, I found all of these of the two boys together and quite honestly, Marshall is still his happiest when watching his big brother.
This picture is actually of Jack at 3 months. It's a picture of a picture, which is why it's so blury, but I took it with my phone at my parents' house to send to Travis. For the most part, I don't think the boys look alike, but when I saw this picture of Jack, all I truly saw was Marshall.
Let's see...what changes have taken place since 4 months? We were actually at the doctor with both boys on Marshall's 5 month birthday, Marshall for an ear infection and Jack for a sinus infection. So I know that at 5 months, he weighed 16 lbs 13 oz. His clogged tear duct cleared up shortly after 4 months, so that's one less thing to do in our daily routine. He has gone through all the 1st cereals, veggies and fruits and doesn't seem to prefer any over the other. I'm trying to decide right now if peaches, barley cereal or oatmeal cause the reflux to worsen because he seems to have bad days when eating any mixture of these. He is still on Prevacid and Mylanta for that. Currently, he eats twice a day - cereal and fruit for breakfast and fruit and veggie for supper - and nurses 4 times/day, which isn't bad. He is rolling over both ways. Tummy to back came first shortly after 4 months, but around 5 months when he learned back to tummy, he forgot how to go the other way. Now he's rolling all over the place. The biggie for me is he's out of his miracle blanket! There for awhile, he was waking me up out of the blanket and then going right back to sleep as soon as he was rewrapped. Well, I took him out of it completely for naps, which ruined them, by the way and I'm still trying to get them back (20 minutes and he's up!). After 2 weeks of that and gaining the ability to roll over back to tummy, I took him out of it and it was a nonissue. Marshall likes sleeping on his belly. He continues to get happier and happier as the days go by and he is so, so very sweet.



1 comment:
isn't sibling love the best?! I love watching brothers and sisters love on one another.
Post a Comment