Travis wasn't home for bathtime one night, so these pictures are from a series of texts I sent to him as the events unfolded. Picture this - Marshall in a tub full of bubbles while Jack plays in the shower nearby. Finally, a breather for Mommy before finishing out the boys' night with the bedtime routines. Suddently, I see a familiar look on Marshall's face and smell a foul odor, wade through the bubbles to find a not-so-pleasant surprise. I jerk him out of the tub along with all the toys, drain the tub and proceed to Clorox it. Here's what Marshall proceeds to do.
If he could talk, he would tell you his favorite place to be is under my bathroom sink. I was praying he wouldn't pee under there. I look at Jack and start sweating with fear of what might happen next.
Thank goodness, that child is potty trained, but I was right-on with my thoughts.
Marshall couldn't stop before the entire bathroom was wrecked.




3 comments:
I am feelin' you on this one... a time to breathe doesn't exist with two, does it?! :) Thanks to their cuteness... it makes up for most of it. :)
No, it doesn't! Are you hitting the point where the boys never nap at the same time? It's nice to have one-on-one time with them both, but mama needs a time out at some point!
As to naps... E takes both good morning and afternoon naps. And L... I wish he would just take a nap!!! He is out of that routine with us staying at home, and him sleeping until 7:30ish in the mornings doesn't help. If he does take a nap, it's crashing in the floor or asleep in his car seat which means waking him before he awakes (in either of those instances) leads to one fussy little guy. Definitely no rest for us weary moms. :( Oh, well... these days will pass and we will wish they were small again... I think. :)
Post a Comment