Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's All About the Little Things

I remember the day Jack realized he could stand and potty without a stool.  We were all so proud and he said "Now I'm big like you, Daddy!"  It was a milestone for a little boy, who so wants to outgrow the "baby" pet name I often give him, which is always followed by "No, I'm not a baby.  Call me Big Boy!"  Well, we had another one of those milestone moments this morning.  When washing his hands in his bathroom, he stands on a stool and when washing his hands in my bathroom, he stands at the tub.  This morning in my bathroom he decided he would stand at my sink to wash his hands and that's exactly what he did without a stool or any assistance from me and quite honestly, without much effort.  I couldn't believe it!  My baby boy is growing up before my eyes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

This is Lindsey "Loving It".....Chris must still be logged into his gmail account from my computer, ha!