Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mornings with Mommy

Note to self:  MUST put straps back in high chair.

I took them out months ago when it was impossible for him to climb out because they were just a hassle.  Now it's impossible to leave him when he's eating because it's pretty much guaranteed that he'll climb out.  Yesterday morning he finished his banana in his high chair, but stood up, pop tart and milk in hands, reached out to me and said "Mama", so how could I resist getting him out?  I brought him in the bathroom with me while I finished getting ready and plopped him down in the bean bag.  Notice the middle-part in his hair.  My mom will tell  you this reminds her of my great-granddaddy, Daddy Don, who always wore his hair parted down the middle.  He's scheduled for a haircut tomorrow.  Someone called him a "she" at the Mexican restaurant last weekend and that's all it took for me to schedule it.  All that is beside the point.
After the pop tart was gone, he started roaming and look what he found to play with.


Way wrong of me to publicize these pictures, but I'm making this thing into a blog book, right?  And that book will be around way longer than this iPhone that has all the pictures stored on it.  I have to have something to threaten him with one day ;)

No comments: