Sunday, February 20, 2011

Monster Jam 2011

Travis took Jack to see the monster trucks last year and I remember the night well.  It was a much needed break for me and my newborn to clean the house.  Doesn't sound like much fun, but it needed to be done and it's next to impossible with the destroyer home.  I also remember commenting that this year Marshall would be old enough to go.  Fast forward a year and the monster trucks are back in Memphis.  I was lucky enough to get 4 tickets to my company's box at FedEx Forum along with a parking pass.  Had I not gotten the box, Marshall and I would've stayed home because there's no way our newly walking toddler would've sat still for that long.  With the box, he didn't have to.  We got there early for the Party in the Pits.

Jack got bored fighting the crowd, so we headed to the concession stand and then to our seats.  "Concession Stand" - the theme of Marshall's night.  Here he is man handling Jack's jumbo hot dog whole.
Both boys wore their ear plugs without a fuss and the noise didn't seem to bother them at all.  It was a great family event and just the beginning of my life at these manly events.

No comments: