Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bedtime

There is nothing like bedtime with our boys.  Do not get me wrong, some of our most trying times are at the beginning and end of our days, but it also can be a pretty sweet time.  Jack and Marshall are starting to sleep together more and more.  We try to restrict it to weekends because it is so hard getting them to go to sleep, but it's also hard telling them they can't sleep together when they ask.  I definitely see bunk beds in their future.
Jack likes making rules.  I honestly think he believes he's the one in charge of us all on most days.  One of his latest rules is when Daddy is away, they get to sleep in our bed.  I actually love this one once they are both asleep.  Jack also recently said he wants a smaller house, so we can all sleep in the same room together and he said when we do that he wants to sleep next to me because I am the best snuggler.  Marshall's response was and I quote "And Daddy snores like a bear!"  I can't argue with that one!

No comments: