Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012 Day 3

I guess I'm just going to have to get used to the fact that being in a family full of boys I won't get near the beach time I want.  On the third day, we set out for the water park, which strangely enough is 20-30 minutes away from the beach.  This is why the boys are dressed in their swimming trunks.  The closer we got the darker the sky got and by the time we arrived at the water park it was a full blown storm.  We turned around and headed back towards the beach for an afternoon of go carts and miniature golf. 



I was so not dressed to drive a go cart in a dress.  I'm pretty sure I flashed the kid running them every time I made the turn, BUT guess who won despite Travis's dirty driving?  Let's just say that Jack was dying to ride with his daddy, but now says he'll be riding with Mommy next time.


And Travis found another shirt in Papa D's closet.






Afterwards, we walked accross the street to another favorite on the beach, Flounders.  I love these adirondach chairs.

No comments: