Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dinner With The Jostes Girls

Until recently, this was my absolute favorite picture of Jack and Kate together.  I'm not spoiling the more recent favorite, but stay tuned for a first day of school pic.  If these two one day marry, this picture will be at their wedding.  Now here's a tip, if you like Chili's go online and sign up for their emails.  They send the most awesome coupons on at least a weekly basis.  One of our favorites is the kids eat free coupon.  Two free kids' meals per adult entree purchased.  So one day I get a coupon, Travis has a work dinner and I called up Liz, who was happy to meet us at Chili's with the girls after work.  As soon as we arrived, the kids paired up.  Jack and Kate wanted to sit together.
And the Mischievous Marshall and Maddie wanted to sit together as well.  Dinner with kids is finally getting easier.  Liz and I were able to have some conversation.
And I may always have to take Kate out to dinner with us.  She happily helped Jack with the kids' menu activities.
We MUST do this more often.

No comments: