As promised...these were taken the night of Part 1. They aren't the best, but I was able to get enough out of them for a card, which will be revealed later. Jack's lips are EXTREMELY chapped. He's started sucking on his bottom lip, which makes them appear larger than life. His binky makes an appearance, as well as his bouncy ball. I didn't even care. I just wanted cards, which by the way, will finally be in the mail tomorrow. Some of Marshall's pictures were taken while he was standing on a big Rubbermaid storage container, which apparently is what makes him happy because those were the best smiles I got all day from the kid! Enjoy!
2 comments:
these are too cute. can't wait to see the final product.
and the blue reindeer jammies are adorable!
They're cute; both the boys and the pics. I'm sure the final product is even cuter! HOPE to get ours out today, too... where does the time go at Christmas?!
Post a Comment