Thursday, December 16, 2010

Faux Hawk Jack T.

Travis talked Cindy into this style after Jack's last haircut.  He wasn't too sure of it, but wore it for the rest of the day.  The kid keeps us laughing.  There are 2 Jack's in his class, so everyone calls him "Jack T."  This week he's started telling me "Don't call me Jack.  Call me Jack T.!" in this real rough voice.  The other morning I heard him on the monitor, but couldn't find him when I looked on the screen.  I just assumed he was tucked away under the covers where I couldn't see him, but when I walked into the hall between their bedrooms, I found him sitting on the toilet with the light and fan on singing "Jingle Bells".  He's definitely one of a kind!

1 comment:

courtney said...

I LOVE IT! and i love his face in the picture!!!