Thursday, December 23, 2010

Todd Family Christmas

We celebrated with Travis's family the weekend before Christmas.  I wish I had a picture of the pile of gifts before and after opening.  It was a bit overwhelming and my OCD kicked in on Sunday and I worked my tail off reorganizing all the toys.  Much better now.  I have to say that Christmas is even better seen through my children's eyes, or really, through Jack's eyes.  Marshall is still a bit young to even enjoy opening gifts.  Aunt Lindsey was the star of the night giving the boys matching luggage.  Jack really enjoyed "packing" for trips and rolling it around the house.  Marshall had fun putting his new toys in, closing it, opening it and taking them out over and over and over.


Another one of Lindsey's gifts - a personalized puzzle with a picture of the boys at Halloween.  I had great plans to frame that puzzle when it was put together.  We opened it on Sunday and found a million tiny pieces.  I'm not rushing out to buy that frame just yet as it might take awhile for it to come together.

Sweet Max.
Chris entertaining Marshall on one of the boys' new play rugs, which were really cool gifts from Papa D and Judy.  Jack's was a race track scene with some cars.  Marshall's was a farm scene with a tractor and some animals.
Another great Christmas with the Todd's!

No comments: