The 2011 Christmas program is one for the books. We found out weeks beforehand that Jack had been chosen to lead the Pledge of Allegiance. My eyes welled up with tears every time he practiced, so I knew I would be a complete mess during it.
The boys were to wear their matching Christmas outfits and I got up extra early that morning to make sure we got there in time for front row seats. Here’s Jack waiting to be introduced.
And here he is leading the pledge.
Marshall’s class just rides around in a buggy while Christmas music plays in the background. It’s pretty impossible to get good still shots, so here is the video that Travis took. Our sweet Alesia is the one pushing Marshall’s buggy.
Jack’s class performed “Silent Night”, another tear jerker moment. Is there a sweeter sound than this song coming out of the mouths of 4 year olds? Here's the video and a few pictures of Jack and his class on stage. You can tell Jack really got into the hand movements.
Here's sweet Maddie singing "I Want a Hippopotomus for Christmas".
Afterwards we enjoyed cookies and fruit punch and I was able to take a few pictures of the boys together, but of course none of them both smiling and looking at the camera at once.


No comments:
Post a Comment