Saturday, December 31, 2011

Veazey Family Christmas

Again, not a lot of pictures.  Every year I have great intentions of taking pictures of everybody, but it never happens.  I did manage a few of the kids all together.  Well, all except for Andie, who was home with her daddy sick.  Here they are playing with Christmas stickers with LuLu.



Let the gift opening begin!
A rare picture of my and my boys.
It was another great Christmas.  We stayed in Paris that night and lounged around in our p.j.'s playing with our new gifts the next day.  While laying on the couch with Jack, I asked him what his favorite Christmas gift was and he said "Having everybody at Sissy's house."  That wrapped up everything I was feeling as well.

Mom came back with us to spend the week in Memphis helping me with the kids and Emily with her house.  Do you ever get enough time with your mom?  I never do.  There's just something comfortable about Mom and I'm always sad to see her go.  Having her here somehow helped extend that happy holiday feeling a little longer.  I am so not ready to head back to reality next week, but as fast as time is flying I know it will be Christmas again before we know it.

No comments: