For as long as I can remember, Jack has come to bed with us in the middle of the night each night. I know it's not a good habit, but it doesn't bother us. Ask us again when his brother joins in on the fun. Well, here lately he's stopped and I just assumed he was so tired he didn't feel like making the trip across the house or he was growing out of it. Last week Travis left for Chicago at 5:50 AM and when he went to kiss Jack goodbye, he heard cartoons, but didn't see Jack. He was hiding under his covers watching Netflix on Travis's old cell phone. Travis didn't bother waking me to tell me, but the same thing happened an hour later when I walked by his room thinking he was asleep and heard the same commotion. I made him come to our room while I showered and got ready and after my shower, this is what I found. He was exhausted from his early morning mischief and slept until time to leave. Luckily, it was an Alesia day, so pajamas were perfectly acceptable. Come to find out, just the night before Jack revealed a secret to Travis not to tell Mommy - he doesn't sleep anymore now that he has his Daddy's old iPhone. That iPhone has now started disappearing once he's asleep and Jack has been much more rested now that it has.

No comments:
Post a Comment