This should become a regular post because I frequently have "Oh Mr. Marshall" stories.
I didn't intend on making this an x-rated post, but this picture was too precious not to share. Dad tried his snow boots on him and he wouldn't take them off. This was after bath, which is why he's half naked. Marshall actually has an opinion about what he wears. He even picks out his own socks, which rarely match and I rarely care. It's just easier to let him have his way and look ridiculous than tolerate the fit that follows if I change him.
Marshall is in big boy training pants and doing awesome! We started 6 days ago and the accidents have decreased with every day with him having a few accident-free days. I never dreamed of having a diaper-free house so soon. We're not there yet, but he's only sleeping in them, so we're well on our way. There's no turning back now!
He came up with this get-up all on his own - rubber boots, training pants, pajama top, pen necklace and my headband. I can't wait to see how this kid dresses himself in high school!
While writing this post, I heard the sweetest sound beside me. I think we may need to take our two singing stars caroling this year.




1 comment:
These are such great memories!!! We obviously know no different, but aren't boys so much fun?!
Post a Comment