Friday, December 2, 2011

There's a bond that brothers know...

And it gets stronger as they grow.  That song brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it and seeing these two play together just about has the same affect.  A large part of this togetherness is caused by Marshall's constant need to be under Jack's feet, but even Jack is coming around and starting to enjoy his company.  Tonight Travis was telling Jack that he was his best buddy and Jack said "The three of us...Marshall is too."  I love their pet names for each other.  Jack is almost always "Bubba" to Marshall, but Jack uses multiple names for Marshall depending on his mood.  When he's trying to be patient with him, he's buddy - "No, buddy, we need to do it this way."  A lot of times it's "Marsh" and it's just plain old "Marshall" when he's frustrated.  Just this week Marshall was taking medicine and Jack was just about the only one, who could give it to him without him spitting it back out.  I look so forward to watching that brotherly bond grow.

No comments: