Friday, December 2, 2011

St. Paul Preschool's Thanksgiving Feast

St. Paul held its Thanksgiving Feast the week before Thanksgiving.  It's not an event for parents, but they do ask parents to help prepare the food, serve the kids and clean up, so for the first time ever I volunteered for this event and I was so glad that I did.  The tables are set with crafts made by the kids - place mats, candles, coasters, Indian and Pilgrim attire.  All of the classes eat together and their meal consists of very kid-friendly foods like deli ham and turkey, sliced cheese, mac n' cheese, jello, rolls and cookies. 

I tried to hide from Marshall because I was afraid if he saw me he wouldn't sit with his class or eat.  I was right, but I didn't do as good of a job as I thought of hiding.  His teacher said he looked up at her and said real confused "My mommy?", so I grabbed him up for some loving, but not before taking this picture of "Leaping Lizard".
And how precious is my Pilgrim?  I only wish I had a picture of the adorable girls in Jack's class.

I stole this shot of Maddie for her mom.
Another fun day at St. Paul Preschool!

No comments: