Friday, September 7, 2012

Here Comes the Bride

Of course, the wedding kicked off with pictures at the house.  Don't they look handsome?

This might be my favorite all time picture of these three.






Now you're going to start to see a pattern with Marshall.




And he's out.  I handed out programs, so I had to be at the wedding a little early and I brought Marshall with me.  He was getting pretty clingy with all the people around anyways.  On the walk over, he asked me to carry him.  I knew those shoes couldn't be comfortable, so I obliged and not long after we arrived I heard him snoring in my ear.
And this was 5 minutes before the wedding when I woke him up.

Jack was ready for duty.  Marshall not so much.


Now he's perking up.
This job might be alright afterall!



Jack fulfilled his role.
Marshall walked, but chose to sit with us rather than stand with his brother.  It was just as well considering the rehearsal the night before and his mood.

We tried for a family photo, but those never seem to go well with Marshall.  Remember Easter?

The wedding was beautiful, the boys did their jobs and we headed to the reception.

No comments: