Friday, September 7, 2012

Marshall's First Day as a Flying Sirsh (Fish)

On August 6th, Marshall had his first day as a Flying Fish in the Older 2's class at St. Paul.  This picture was taken at the Meet and Greet where he got to see his new classroom and meet his new teachers, Ms. Ginna and Ms. Shannon.  Of course, Marshall went for the cars to play with.
Here is Marshall posing for his first day picture. 
Doesn't he look excited?

Things have changed up for Marshall this year.  Our family has discovered the joys of carpooling.  It only took about a week for Liz and I to decide that leaving from the same neighborhood and pulling up at the same schools at the same time each morning and afternoon was just a bit ridiculous.  I now take and pick up the big kids and Liz picks up the little kids.  Travis takes Marshall, but on days he can't he goes with Liz and Maddie.  I have to say it's so nice to get to work and get home an hour earlier, but I sure do miss being in the halls of St. Paul.  However, I've discovered that Marshall can be a big boy when Daddy takes him, but he plays Liz and I like a fiddle.  Smart kid.  I know it's going to be another great year!  Marshall comes home every night and says "I do a lot of stuff today." and he's already telling me that "God made everything!", which he learned from the new Bible class he picked up as a 2 year old.  My baby boy isn't so baby anymore. 

No comments: