The morning of the wedding the boys and I snuck off to the beach for a couple of hours. I couldn't be that close to the water without enjoying it some and what's a beach trip without the beach? The beach there is private and that along with the time of year made it perfect. The sandbar was close enough for Marshall to walk to and he got over his fear of the ocean a little too much. I'm not going to say that this was the best two hours of the entire trip because the whole weekend was so much fun, but it was a pretty special time for the boys and me.
We spotted this from down the beach and slowly made our way to it stopping to pick up shells and play in the water along the way. With no toys to bring to the beach and only a short walk, it was definitely the most relaxing beach day I've had with the boys.
So to add to the Marshall sleep saga, Mama and boys stayed a little too long on the beach and when we got back to the house it was full of the wedding party. Needless to say, there were no naps on the wedding day after a late night at the post rehearsal dinner "bombfire" as Marshall called it.














No comments:
Post a Comment