Friday, September 7, 2012

Wedding Weekend - Party Like a Rockstar

Quite honestly, this is all I have to post and you'll get it.  Jack danced and he danced and he danced.  After this dance, he said to me "Mommy, I was like a rockstar!"  He was on stage with the band, he danced with the bride, he danced with everybody!  Marshall danced too, but there are no videos of that because just about every time Marshall danced he wanted me out there as well.  In the beginning, he wanted everyone out there.  He would go up to women, pull them onto the dance floor and then leave them.  It was pretty comical because not many women want to dance by themselves, but not many women would turn down a 2 year old in a suit.
Of course you always have to pause for cake.  Marshall preferred the ground over the tables.
And here we go again.

This was another weekend I wish I could relive or that it would have lasted longer.  Congratulations Lindsey and Chris and thanks for a good time!

1 comment:

courtney said...

what out pike house! there's another todd boy coming in a few years!
that video just made my day