I am now officially a member of the PTA. As if I had any other choice. Seriously I will do anything I need to do for Jack and his school, but those three letters make me feel older than my years. On August 31st, the PTA hosted a Sock Hop at school. Each PTA membership allowed one child to attend the event. Travis and I went all out and both joined. Parents could attend the Sock Hop and I surprised Jack by showing up. It wasn't as much of a sock hop as just free time and the kids loved it. Here's Jack playing ball.
This is Jack with his principal waiting to do the dance line.This picture is awful, but check out that tongue. It came out every time he took a shot.
And check out that head. I told you it got much worse!
It was so fun to see Jack in his new element. I look forward to many more school events!





No comments:
Post a Comment