"My turn now."
Jack has been saying "My turn." for awhile, but he's added "now" to the end of it and for whatever reason, it's hilarious! We can be doing ANYTHING and he'll say "My turn now.".
"Thanks, Mom. Thanks, Dad."
We are always Mommy and Daddy until we do something for Jack. Here lately, if we do anything for him he says "Thanks, Mom. Thanks, Dad." even if only one of us are around.
"Stop, Daddy!"
Last night after putting Jack to bed, Travis decided to make a smoothie. The blender was making an awful noise and Jack started yelling for me. I went into console him and said "Is the loud noise scaring you?" and he said "Yes." and I said "It's only Daddy. Do you want me to tell him to stop?" and he said "Yes.". I left the room and a few minutes later heard Jack yell "Stop, Daddy!".
"Sad."
Travis and Jack were watching Animal Planet the other night while I was at the grocery and a big fish ate the octopus. Travis said "Oh no!" and Jack replied "Oh no! Sad.". The next day Jack and I were watching Dora and her balloon got away. Jack said "Balloon! Sad.".
No comments:
Post a Comment