My favorite quotes from the day were:
Again, "My turn!" when he saw another kid doing something he wanted to do.
They took him on the kick board around the pool and he actually did it himself a little today. After one trip around he said "All done. Steps." even though they wanted him to go again. He figured he'd mastered the trick and it was time to move on.
He let me move from the steps onto a patio chair today, so I didn't get as wet. One time when he was kicking around the pool with Ms. Renee he said "I wanna sit down with Mommy.", so I moved back to the steps. He discovered a basketball while sitting with Mommy and when I asked if he wanted to swim some more he said "I wanna play basketball.". The kid would rather play ball than do anything!
One of the other little ones wasn't wanting to participate, so Ms. Renee said she'd give him 3 treats. Jack quickly replied "I wanna treat too!".
Ms. Renee said "Big boy!" after he jumped in the first time. After that, every time he would say "Big boy!" or "Big one!" then of course "I did it!". He's so proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment