Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Raising Him Right!
Jack's babysitter has often commented on Jack's neatness. If you're ever at our house during or after playtime, you will definitely disagree, but to some extent he is a lot like me. When he opens something, the wrapper has to go in the trash immediately. If he finishes with a dish, he wants to take it to the sink. I've trained him better in the 2 years of his life than I've trained Travis in the 5 years of our marriage! Anyways, this morning is a good example of Jack's nature. He's ready to go to Alesia's and I'm still getting ready. I catch him going into the laundry room and I follow him because I know the iron is still hot. He gets out the Swiffer, turns to me and says "Pad on, Mommy.". I put a Swiffer pad on for him and he Swiffers my den. I'm laughing as I'm typing this, but it's the honest truth! When he finished, he took the pad off and put it in the garbage. Now if I can just find a vaccuum light enough for him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is an AWESOME story and I'm glad you put it on the blog! he might be the cleanest teenager EVER!
Post a Comment