
Jack and I headed to the water park in Collierville this morning with Courtney, Keegan and Presley. I had heard about it last summer and had every intention of visiting, but never made it. After today, I hope we can find time to go again this year. He absolutely loved it! At first glance, he was amazed! He would run over to the water sprinkler area and then run back to me and say "Cold!". It wasn't long before he got brave and ventured into the water. After a few minutes, he would run over to me on the blanket and give me the biggest hug as if to say "Thank you, Mommy!". He melts my heart every day!

After running through the water, I almost always found him looking for me and he would say "That fun!" and laugh. Nothing beats seeing the world through a child's eyes.
Now for another post-papese update. He never even asked for it last night before bed or at naptime today. I think we've kicked the habit!
No comments:
Post a Comment