He kept his Papa D busy building sandcastles all week. I think Papa D had plans for something much bigger, but he could hardly get it started before Jack tore it down.
"I wanna see kite!" or "I wanna see boat!" were Jack quotes from the week. Here he is flying a kite that first day.
Here's Jack in the bubbles at The Hangout. It really is a neat place for kids.
Talk about a dancing machine! I love the looks on his face while he's getting down.
I have to take a minute to brag on the little guy. What a trooper! It took us 10 hours to get down there with all the bathroom breaks that this pregnant mama needed to take and 8 hours to get back. He never fussed once. We also now have him in big boy underwear, only sleeping in pull-ups and he is doing so well! His only accidents on the trip, including the drives, were during naps. This is probably the hardest of the three goals I set for Jack before baby and he's well on his way to accomplishing it. I'm not claiming he's potty trained by any means, but the goal was to be out of diapers and they're too far gone at this point. Sometimes the kid is so good, I worry what this next one will be like.
Speaking of Baby Todd, my next appointment is Wednesday morning and that's the big ultrasound. I'm so anxious for them to really get a good look at the baby to make sure everything is progressing as it should be. Of course, the control freak in me also wants to start buying some pink or blue. Anyways, stay posted for the big announcement on Wednesday. I'm still feeling like it's a girl and Jack still says "sister", but he also says "boy", so he isn't too reliable at this point.
2 comments:
Take him to Baby Gap to see what color newborn hat he picks up before your U/S to see what his official guess is.
Wasn't the Hangout cool?! Glad you all had a good time!
Post a Comment